Office Manager Berlin
Creandum is Europe’s most successful Venture Capital fund, supporting startup entrepreneurs around the world. With our offices in Stockholm, San Francisco and Berlin, we back the companies of tomorrow. We are driven by our belief that any industry can be disrupted by the right entrepreneur, and our 100+ portfolio companies across the globe are succeeding in doing so. Spotify, iZettle and Klarna being the most prominent examples of companies we work with.
Creandum is looking for a passionate service heart for the newly opened office in Berlin. You, as our new Office Manager, will be a key person within our team, helping to run the office professionally. You will be working with a small but high-level, fast and ambitious international team, ensuring first-class service to visitors and everyone who works in the office. You will be part of the global team, thriving to deliver the best possible experience to all parties.
This position will require you to own and treat our office. You are part of the team who all thrive for one thing: creating the best possible experience for our international business partners and guests.
In detail this means, you:
- Run the day to day operations of the office - including guest and room management and vendor handling
- Manage the daily running of the office, making sure it is presentable, provides a great working environment and adequately represents the Creandum brand
- Welcome and greet guests, such as entrepreneurs, investors, and other VC representatives, on a daily basis
- Prioritize independently and adapt to ever-changing responsibilities and team needs
- Show almost amorousness for work details, according to the motto: your success is our success
- Are creative and have a high personal expectation on bringing the office management on a new level
- See Office Management as the main artery in every team (similar as we see you within our team: our good soul!)
- Are the extended arm for our EA and Event Manager as well as our Marketing team
- Are part of a thriving, global and fun team
For this position, we are looking for an individual with:
- A welcoming and winning personality.
- Organization abilities and proactive attitude.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- High professionalism and confidentiality.
- Eye for the detail and the attitude to go the extra (service) mile.
- Willingness to run a small office responsibly.
- A creative mindset to ensure a convincing experience for our guest.
- Outgoing personality and welcoming character.
- Service mentality and ownership of your realm.
- Eager to integrate in our international setting.
- Flawless English, both spoken and written, proficiency in German.
- Successful completed professional training within an administrative or service-orientated field (eg Office Administration or Hotellerie) and at least two years of work experience in a similar position.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Gmail services (Knowledge of Google Apps for Business, Slack, Evernote, etc would be a plus but not required).