Creandum is Europe's most successful Venture Capital fund, supporting startup entrepreneurs around the world. With our offices in Stockholm, San Francisco and Berlin, we back the companies of tomorrow. We are driven by our belief that any industry can be disrupted by the right entrepreneur, and our 100+ portfolio companies across the globe are succeeding in doing so. Spotify, iZettle and Klarna being the most prominent examples of companies we work with.
Creandum is looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant for the newly opened office in Berlin. You will be empowering our senior leadership, the local investment team and be part of the global team helping to serve our entrepreneurs. The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail. You will be working with a small but high-level, fast and ambitious team. Given the dynamic nature of our operations, we rely on our assistants for flexibility and foresight, while maintaining confidence interacting with stakeholders of all levels, internally and externally.
- Effectively manage constantly evolving calendars: schedule meetings, travel, conference/video calls, board meetings, etc for the two senior Investment Team members in the Berlin office.
- Independently manage prioritization of communication and process elements on behalf of the senior staff and their global investment processes.
- Co-organize Creandum events, both in-house and external, by assisting in the selection of venues, dining options, and other relevant aspects as a member of the Creandum operations team between Stockholm and Berlin.
- Draft and manage correspondence and communications, as appropriate.
- Process invoices and contracts and liaise with the outsourced tax accountant.
- Adapt to ever-changing responsibilities and team needs.
- Be part of a thriving, global and fun team, which will support you to grow professionally, and the global startup ecosystem.
For this position, we are looking for an individual with:
- Exceptional organization abilities and proactive mindset.
- Outstanding communication in German & English, and problem-solving skills.
- High professionalism and confidentiality.
- An eye for detail and ability to keep cool under pressure.
- Outgoing personality and welcoming character.
- Service mentality and ownership of your realm.
- Eager to integrate in our international setting.
- Flawless English, both spoken and written, proficiency in German.
- Successful completed professional training within an administrative or service-orientated field (eg EA, Office Administration or Hotellerie) and at least two years of work experience in a similar position.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Gmail services (Knowledge of Google Apps for Business, Slack, Evernote, etc would be a plus but not required).